The FiTPLAN is a complete health, wellbeing and fat-loss system that is designed speciﬁcally for your body.
Unlike generic fitness plans, we concentrate on four key areas of your life enabling you to take your personal ﬁtness and health to the next level.
Exercise is one of the four cornerstones of the FiTPLAN. We have designed a unique system so anyone can develop and master their movement to help them lose weight plus be fitter and stronger.
Our unique system offers you the following:
• 54 workouts
• Time options for the busy person: 10-minute, 20-minute and 30-minute plans.
• Progression. Our step-by-step approach develops your exercise skill so you improve at your own pace. The plan may take you only three months but has up to 18 months’ worth of choice so you can truly incorporate it into your lifestyle and continue seeing results.
• Exercise based on your body type. This looks at the three key posture types.
• Comprehensive testing. Here we highlight your strengths and weaknesses and also your improvement over time.
• How to master technique. Learn how to perform safe, effective exercise so you don’t get hurt or injured.
• Suitable for all levels. Everyone has different fitness levels, experiences and abilities. But whether you’ve never exercised before or have been going to a gym for years, the FiTPLAN will have something for you and show you a clear path of progression.
• Perform anywhere. With limited equipment required, the plan is ease to do anywhere, in your comfort of your home or at a gym.
• Solutions for common pitfalls. We address the common reasons why people never reach their goals plus how to stop this happening to you.
The following program pdfs are all included!
Everyone is at a different point in terms of fitness, health and lifestyle. The Lifestyle segment of The FiTPLAN focuses on highlighting your key areas for change, based on where you are now and where you want to go.
Your health is inﬂuenced by so many factors. Positively changing it with only exercise and nutrition is like trying to make the best meal in the world with only two ingredients! We add all the ingredients you need to create optimum health, fitness and wellbeing for life, not just for a month or so.
Our Lifestyle modulation sections examine your:
• Detox potential
It maybe you need to rebalance, repair or replenish one or more of the areas to ensure you optimise your body and reach your goals.
Along with Lifestyle factors, mindset is usually an overlooked aspect of change but yet is one of the most powerfully effective components.
Our Attitude section is designed to help you peel back the layer of any barriers that are holding you back, some of which you may not even be aware.
Key Attitude areas we examine are:
• You as a priority
• Self-sabotage and failure
Each has an enormous inﬂuence on your health outcomes.
The final piece of The FiTPLAN is a Nutritional element. What you put in your mouth can inﬂuence your mood and energy, not just your waistline.
The Nutritional segment looks at your:
• Meal timings
• Whether or not ‘dieting’ is effective
• Portion sizes
• Are you eating enough of the right foods?
We provide you with clear plans on how and what to eat to achieve your health goals, as well as how to eat well when you are busy or at restaurants, when plenty of unhealthy options are often tempting!
In addition to receiving access to all of the above materials giving you ALL of the information you need to live a fitter, stronger and healthier life, we will also give you access to:
Your A-Z of nutrition
A short guide explaining what to eat and what not to eat for maximum wellness!
Healthy Meals and Snacks
More than 30 simple and easy recipes.
Rebalance your life (lite version)
This unique questionnaire related to the four pillars of the FitPLAN and helps you to identify key areas and priorities for change, so you can get onto the right track as quickly as possible.
10, 20, 30 minute options
Based on your body type
Maximise your sleep
Boost your energy
Fix your gut and get the most from your food
Detox safely and effectively
Minimise environmental stressors that could hinder health
Manage your mood
Learn effective ways to manage stress
Learn to make YOU the priority
Discover how best to maintain motivation
Beat your cravings
Learn what to eat and when to eat it
Find out why “dieting” can prevent weight loss
Discover the best type of food to focus on
Learn about portion sizes